Cortex Medical (Germany)
CORTEX is a world market leader in mobile performance testing represented in medical, sports and fitness. With the product lines METALYZER® and METAMAX® the company leads the mobile and portable cardiopulmonary
diagnostics to high performance. The Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing systems from CORTEX are used worldwide: in basic research, routine diagnostic cardiology, high-performance sports and in fitness centers. The competence of CORTEX is appreciated by sport’s physicians, cardiologists, pulmonologists, occupational and rehabilitation physicians, coaches and sports scientists around the world.
The METALYZER® 3B is a portable high resolution spiroergometry system with Breath-by-Breath technology.
The system allows a complete medical analysis of the functionality of a person’s lung,
heart and metabolism at rest and under stress.
- portable Breath-by-Breath system
- internal battery allowing a 12-hour running time (available as an option)
- Bluetooth® LE for connection to HF, SpO2, power meters and other measuring devices
- interfaces to numerous types of ECGs
- USB or Bluetooth® connection to a PC
- front display with LED status indicators
- push-pull connectors protecting against reverse polarity and damages
- minimal need for maintenance
- long calibration intervals
- O2 sensor with long lifespan
- constant and dynamic flow control
- modular future-proof system set-up