The Leading Equine Biosecurity Specialist. Currently used by champion National Hunt trainers, Gold Cup winning trainers, Grand National winning trainers, top eventing facilities, breeding centres and equine rehab centres.
Maintain the health of your horse in a pathogen free environment
Equine BIO Fluid : The only ‘ready to use’ formula disinfectant, tested to simulate the Equine environment and the likely pathogens therein.
Why Equine BIO Fluid?
- Avoids the harmful chemicals present in many widely used disinfectants
- Completely eco-friendly – degrades to water and oxygen
- Approved for use in veterinary care facilities and animal husbandry
- There are no known micro-organisms resistant to the active ingredient
- Healthcare Grade – proven to be equally as effective for human pathogens such as: MRSA, E.Coli, Coronavirus and Norovirus
- Safe for disposal into the water system
- Can be used in trigger sprays, dipping bridles, soaking tack and in fogging machines, or knapsacks.
- Experienced team delivering the services on location using Equine Bio Fluid (EBF) Vapour Machines
- Areas generally covered: stables, tack rooms, staff areas, vehicles & lorries, and horse walkers
- For a 15-box yard, inclusive of ancillary rooms such as tack rooms, the price is £200 (minimum call out fee is £150).
- Evidence based research and peer reviewed trials conclude that the use of Dry Vapour technology is effective in combatting multi-drug resistant bacteria
- Administered under heat & power, the system ensures FULL coverage, including those areas most hard to reach and often neglected
- No moisture is left behind for bacteria to thrive in.
We offer a completely confidential and free of charge site survey that will cost out each service level. Contact us now
UK: Ben 07796 358 202 or Helen 07971 474 422
Ireland: Kate 353 85 100 0157
USA: Clayton 352 299 3213 or Lisa 352 895 2144